Some of you are Web surfing gurus and understand the technical aspects better than most, most of you are casual web users and and thus I will keep it basic to cover all levels.
This page is intended to explain why the site may look different when using different web browsers and some other useful stuff to make your visit as great as possible. (plus a few tech things if you like that sort of thing)
- The site is hosted (and Registered) in the USA, via a hosting company called PowWeb.
- I recommend and use the Firefox web browser - Always use the latest version
Firefox is a outstanding free web browser with many features and loads of add-ons. (This website is Designed and Optimised for Firefox)
- The site does and will work with the Microsoft Internet Explorer web browser - Always use the latest version
I usually use the 'PDF' format (where possible) as the files compress better and are just easier to download and view. (Its also quick & easy for me to create and then upload them)
Other wise, the Documnts are provided "As Is" from the club (.xls or .doc)
- Set the best Video/Screen Resolution your system (and your eyes) can handle.
Mine is 1900x1200, so it usually looks OK to me...sorry
- The Pages / Links that have Photos on them can, at times take a while to load (even with a good connection)
(Still having problems?? - see the other page [back] on how to report it)